We've included a number of commonly used websites in the county concerning government. We hope you'll find these useful.
- Raritan Township Police
- Raritan Township Fire Company
- Raritan Flemington Rescue Squad
- Hunterdon County Website
- Hunterdon County Library
- Flemington Borough website
- JCP&L 24/7 power center
- Social Security Information
Although Social Security offices are not providing service for walk-in visitors at this time, they may be able to schedule an appointment for limited, critical issues if they cannot help someone by phone or conduct their business online.
Below are some of the services that can be completed online.
Please visit the Social Security Website for a complete list of their online services.
- Apply for Retirement, Disability, and Medicare benefits
- Check the status of an application or appeal
- Request a replacement Social Security card (in most areas)
- Print a benefit verification letter You can speak with a representative by calling the local Social Security office or by calling 1-800-772-1213.
You can find local office phone numbers conveniently online here: Social Security Office Locator.
Senior Living Help assists New Jersey senior citizens, their family members and caregivers in finding appropriate senior living and care facilities.